Dear BLMI patients and friends,
In this difficult time as we are battling COVID-19 in this country and across the world, we want you to be aware that we have put in place measures to control the spread of disease.
- We are screening all patients entering the facility for symptoms and risk factors for COVID-19. Those at risk are kept separate from other patients, and the areas with which they have contact are thoroughly sterilized.
- We are cleaning/sterilizing all patient areas very frequently.
- We are creating more waiting space to allow for distance between our patients
- All of our staff that are able to work from home are doing so.
We STRONGLY encourage all of our patients to take the following precautions:
- Wash your hands thoroughly very frequently.
- Do not touch your hands to your face.
- If you are having flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) and if your appointment is not medically necessary at this time, please reschedule your appointment so as not to put our other patients and staff at risk.
- Please practice "social distancing," limiting contact with those outside your home to only what is needed.
Feel free to call or email us with questions.
Resham Mendi, MD